Friday, November 21, 2008

Adding to the list

Presenting #24 on the list of
"There's just something slightly wrong about a 2 1/2 year old saying...."

"I like to move it, move it!" (complete with hip shaking) Yes, she really says it...

If you don't follow the latest over-hyped animated movie press, I offer you...
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa.

We never saw the first Madagascar movie, but in a desperate, futile attempt to avoid the Plague of 1,000,000 Questions, it's waiting for us at the library. We'd like to get the story straight with The Boy before we find ourselves in the movie theater woefully unprepared for the onslaught of questions..

Never underestimate the power of a catchy tune and McDonald's Happy Meal Toys.

I have to admit it's catchy.

P.S. I already looked up the lyrics, and I think it's fairly harmless. I think there's a big hippo in the movie, and there's supposed to be some message about how she loves herself just how she is. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some REALLY nasty song with just a catchy chorus.

No comments: