Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Speaking of elephants

Name that book…

The Boy was trying to describe a book that one of his classmates lost from the school library:

You know that story Around The World, where the kid has the yellow hat? And he walks with the elephants and the balloon gets stuck in the tree and he falls in that purple stuff? And there’s swirly colored stuff on the cover and it comes up like a volcano, but just a little bit up, and the guy is on top of it with the yellow hat.

I couldn’t place it.

He even told me where to go look in the bookcase.
I knew it immediately. Do you know it?

Elephants


the balloon



and the purple stuff






Got it yet?






And finally, the swirly colored volcano with the yellow-hat guy standing on top.








Oh, the things I could do if I had that memory.

1 comment:

kingjumpsuit said...

Did you get that book for HS graduation, too?